Made to order! Free shipping!!
It can take up to eight weeks to make but usually takes less than that.
A handmade cup of stoneware and hand-carved with Viking decoration. It has dents on the sides for easy grip. You can choose an orange or black base.
The pattern can be customized and text in runes can be applied. Images are on both sides of the mug. If you want different images on each side just send me a message.
The photos above show the patterns that can be carved on the mugs. If you have your own idea of a pattern send me a message and we will figure it out.
1. Face mask. Recreation of a pattern found on a granite Viking Age memorial turnstone.
2. A Serpent in a knot.
3. Serpent wrapped around a sword.
4. Valkyrie holding a drinking horn. Recreation of a pattern found on Viking jewelry.
5. Viking ship.
6. A Viking Warrior with sword and a shield.
7. Yggdrasil, the tree of life in Norse Mythology.
8. Sword and Shield.
Both the shapes of the mugs and the patterns are made by hand and there will never be two exactly the same.
The mugs are coated inside with "terra sigilata", the oldest known method to make clay waterproof.
The mug is 8 cm ( 3,1 inches) in height, 6 cm ( 2,4 inches ) in width and it can hold approx. 150 ml (5,1 ounces). It is dishwasher proof.
This mug is perfect for mead or coffee but is also good for whatever you choose to drink from it.