Made to order! Free shipping!!
It can take up to eight weeks to make but usually takes less than that.
A handmade cup of stoneware and hand-carved with Viking decoration. It has dents on the sides for easy grip. You can choose orange or black base.
The pattern can be customized and text in runes can be applied. Images are on both sides of the cup. If you want different images on each side just send me a message.
The photos above show the patterns that can be carved on the cups. If you have your own idea of a pattern send me a message and we will figure it out.
1. Face mask. Recreation of a pattern found on a granite Viking Age memorial turnstone.
2. A Serpent in a knot.
3. Serpent wrapped around a sword.
4. Valkyrie holding a drinking horn. Recreation of a pattern found on Viking jewelry.
5. Viking ship.
6. A Viking Warrior with a sword and a shield.
7. Yggdrasil, the tree of life.
8. Sword and shield.
The mugs are coated inside with "terra sigilata", the oldest known method to make clay waterproof.
It is 6,5 cm ( 2,6 inches) in height, 5 cm ( 2 inches ) in width and it can hold approx. 75 ml (2,5 ounces). It is dishwasher proof.
This cup is made for shots but is good for whatever you choose to drink from it.
Both the shape of the cup and the pattern are made by hand and there will never be another exactly the same.